Weisman Design Group is seeking a landscape designer or recently registered landscape architect to join our team. We are looking for a well-rounded individual who has a passion for design, excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to make positive contributions in a highly collaborative team environment.
Weisman Design Group has been connecting people to the natural environment for over 30 years. We are a Seattle-based design practice with work that covers a broad range of public and private sector markets including schools, housing, commercial and parks. We work in a comfortable, creative environment fueled by team collaboration and a desire to deliver exceptional projects to happy clients. We are located in the vibrant east Capitol Hill neighborhood close to Downtown, the University of Washington and the Eastside.
Ideal candidate should have a minimum 2-4 years of experience working in the landscape architectural profession and possess the following:
- Exceptional graphic, written and oral communication skills
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, LandFX, Photoshop, InDesign, MS Office. (3D modeling in Revit, SketchUp and/or Rhino is a bonus)
- Ability to quickly produce hand drawn design concepts
- Knowledge of landscape construction processes
- Knowledge in PNW planting design and grading
- Proficiency in producing technical drawing sets including construction plans and details
- Ability to meet aggressive project deadlines, manage diverse projects and work well within a team
The full-time (40 hour / week) position available includes a very competitive base salary, generous benefits, and an exceptional bonus program.
How to Apply
Please submit application materials to Nick Hagan at email@example.com. Include a letter of interest, resume, portfolio and references in PDF format (10MB maximum) No phone calls please.